Leave a comment;)

Thursday, October 18

Questions and Answers and that sort of Stuffff...

Here is but another question and answer blog;) I dunno if you like these.... But here it is. Rachel from Mismatched Socks and JoLynn from Purple Pebbles asked me some questions. And I'm gonna answer the easiest ones from both of theirs and not do the rest of the tag Lol :D sorry!! I've done so many of these but I do love a questionnaire...

 Sparkle or Shine? Sparkle!! *o*  If you had the chance to go anywhere on earth, where would it be? Paris, Ireland, Bahamas, or Hawaii... Id have to pick one out of a hat.;)   Which is cuter, Penguins? or Panda bears? Penguins! tuxedos...*swoon*
   Would you rather live in the City or the country? country! Freeeedom;) But I'd like to live in the city sometime just for adventure sake.What's your middle name? Stephanie
 Airplanes or boats? BOats!!!! :) airplanes come in a close second.
Have you ever been to Missouri?
Never!  Where was the last place you met someone new? At Lance and Reb's wedding


  what is your favorite kind of food? CHineeeeese! and every other kind.
  why did the chicken cross the road? really? To be the butt of the joke
  the most exciting thing you have ever done is? Xtreme Skyflyer (Canada's largest free-fall swing) at Canada's Wonderland..!!! THUMBS UP!!
  whats the first thing you think of when someone screams OMGOODNESS NOOOOO! rolling my eyes:)
spiders or snakes? neither/either.
  what is one thing that should be banned from this earth? grudges
  what is the biggest and best thing in your life that you are looking forward to at this present moment?  Haiti is in my future hopes and dreams...
  given the chance, what person would you be with for a day? dead or alive that is :) I'd have to say Jesus.
 
 
11 Random things about me?
1. If i like something really much, chances are sooner than later I will smell it obsessive-compulsively for undeterminable amounts of time. 
2. I put 4 spoonfuls of sugar in my hot tea.
3. I can make my eyeballs jump creepily.
4. I LOVE RAIN. When It rains, I'll get ansy to get home from work so I can put on my slippers, drink hot tea, and sit outside. To breathe in the rain scent and write.
5. I wear contacts.
6.At the moment i have an unhealthy fascination with pastels.
7. Sometimes i get deleriously Happy.
8. When i laugh i lose all my strength and control of myself. True story.
9. I have a intense fascination with accents.
10. I plug my ears and close my eyes when something happens that I don't like.
11. I reeeeeally kindof wanna be a pirate when I grow up.:D
 

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! I looooove your list of facts! lol! It made me giggle. and I love rain too. And I wanna be a pirate too. ^_^
    great post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE RAIN! <3 And helping Haiti is awesome.
    & You're awesome!
    I loved this post!
    I just tagged you in my new post, by the way!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!! #2 is the gospel truth!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

When you comment a little ray of sunbeam comes and brightens my day;)