Leave a comment;)

Wednesday, August 21

LOVE like WOOOOOAH!!!!!!! :):):)




I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!

:):):):)

In 24 days.
His name is Kris, and I've been in Love with Him for quite some time now;)
And He's the sweetest, Handsomest, funniest, kindest, most Lovely Man in the world!!! 

:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)


Theres no physical way to tell you how absolutely HAPPY I am and how Unworthy I feel and how completely Wonderful He is.... 
I am one Lucky Lady!!!
:)

So I've been spending my time daydreaming and trying to work and planning a wedding and ordering stuff for the little blue house that I will join him in after September 15th....:):):)
 And of course just being with Kris and spending way too many hours sending out 400ish invitations to hither and yon all over the planet. 

God is Good and I am Happy and Oh, So BLESSED!

:)

<3 
<3
<3

5 comments:

  1. congrats to u both!! so wish we could be at your lovely wedding! I'm hoping Mel will be able to go so she can tell me all about every wonderful detail!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could be there too Sharon!! Hopefully Mel Can make it at least....

      Delete
  2. Congratulations kate! Happy for you and Kris

    ReplyDelete

When you comment a little ray of sunbeam comes and brightens my day;)